2011-2021 Honda Odyssey 3D MAXpider Floor Mats
- Made for your 2011-2021 Honda Odyssey
- Elegant, carbon fiber floor print
- Perfect Honda Odyssey floor protection
- All-weather, easy to hose off & clean
- Available in black, gray and tan
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- 3D MAXpider Floor Mats
- Custom fit for your 2011-2021 Honda Odyssey
- All-weather Odyssey protection, perfect for snow, rain, mud & messes
- Carbon fiber print rubber that is easy to clean & hose off
- Easy to clean, make your Honda look like new!
- Years: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Body Styles: Mini Passenger Van
- Submodels: EX, EX-L, EXL, Elite, LX, Prime, SE, Touring, Touring Elite
L1HD03801501, L1HD03801502, L1HD03801509, L1HD03811501, L1HD03811502, L1HD03811509, L1HD03821501, L1HD03821502, L1HD03821509, L1HD09101501, L1HD09101509, L1HD09111501, L1HD09111509, L1HD09121501, L1HD09121509, L1HD09131501, L1HD09131509, M1HD0381301, M1HD0381302, M1HD0381309
The following part numbers are available in this product line:
Reviews From Verified Customers
The backside piece is one large piece with some holes for the seat attachment areas. This is difficult to install as the center row must be removed and it takes some time to lay flat from the shipping folds. I also found that it fit better if the backside floor mats were not removed. The front side mats have to be removed to avoid interference with the gas pedal but the backside I left in to allow for a better fit.
I was disappointed in the thickness of the mats as the advertising was that the mats would reduce road noise. These mats are sturdy but quite thin and have not affected the road noise at all. The noise reduction factor should not be advertised on the site as there is no effect and they are too thin to have any effect.