AMP Research PowerStep XL Electric Running BoardsBe the first to review this product
- Retract & unfold automatically
- 3" lower stepping surface
- Wrinkle and scratch-resistant finish
- Textured back step
- Integrated bracket system
- Made with tough material
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Automatic unfolding and retracting for convenience
- 3" lower stepping surface for easier mounting
- Low profile retraction for a well-hidden and sleek look
- Wrinkle and scratch resistant finish to maintain quality and appeal
- Textured back step for increased traction and stability
- Integrated bracket system to hold up to 600 pounds
- Made with tough material to last long and stay strong for years of use
- Manufacturer's guarantee of superior quality and excellent performance
- Made in the USA with authentic material and local labor
Retract & unfold automatically
The electric running boards unfold and retract automatically for effortless operation. The boards unfold in less than a second when the door is open and retract neatly under the vehicle body when the door is closed. They are particularly convenient for off-road vehicles whose regular running boards would be damaged by the ground.
3" Lower Stepping Surface
The AMP Research PowerStep XL running boards are three inches lower than the initial PowerStep and most stock varieties. This makes it easier, safer and more convenient to mount into your vehicle.
Low Profile Retraction
The boards retract neatly under the vehicle body for a smooth and low-profile look.
Wrinkle and Scratch Resistant Finish
The AMP Research PowerStep XL running boards have a tough finish that is wrinkle-free and scratch-resistant. They will retract and extend thousands of times without losing their strength or value.
Textured Back Step
The back step is textured to increase traction and give you a firmer grip when mounting on your vehicle.
Integrated Bracket System
The running boards also feature an integrated bracket system that increases their strength and weight capacity to 600 pounds.
Made with Tough Material
The AMP Research PowerStep XL running boards are made with tough marine-grade aluminum that boosts their strength. They will add value to your vehicle for years and withstand weather elements without getting damaged.
AMP Research provides a 5-year warranty of excellent quality and performance for every purchase of the electric running boards. It is a guarantee that they are the best in the market and have no defects from the manufacturer. PartCatalog will help you out if you ever need to use your warranty.
Made in the USA
The running boards are proudly made in the USA in an economy-building industry that creates jobs for thousands of Americans every year. AMP Research uses local labor and locally manufactured materials to create the highest quality authentic products in the market.