AMP Research PowerStep Xtreme Electric Running BoardsBe the first to review this product
- All weather operation with a dual motor design
- LED lighting with a firm non-slip stepping pad
- OEM quality construction
- Black powder coat
- Die-cast aluminum components
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Made to work in extreme and harsh driving environments
- Two motor operation for more power
- Designed to work in all weather situations
- LED lighting for improved vision especially at night
- Firm non-slip stepping pad with increased traction for a firmer grip
- OEM authentic and quality construction,
- Black powder coat that is corrosion resistant with an aggressive and stylish look
- Die-cast aluminum components for super strength to last long
- Manufacturer's warranty to guarantee of excellent quality against manufacturer's defects
- Made in the USA in an economy-building industry
Running Boards for Extreme Environments
The AMP Research extreme running boards are made for just that: extreme circumstances. They pack strength and toughness to offer considerable resistance against normally overwhelming road and weather factors.
Twice the Power
For super strength, the running boards use two motors. These generate enough power and support for use through the most extreme road and weather conditions.
All Weather Operation
The running boards work in all weather conditions. The wiring is well covered to protect transmission without interference or damage by water and sunlight.
The AMP Research PowerStep extreme running boards also feature and LED lighting system that improves visibility. It is particularly useful at night and in foggy weather. The lights help to make the running boards safe for use, especially with children.
Firm Non-Slip Stepping Pad
The boards feature a firm non-slip stepping pad that is textured to increase traction. This ensures a strong grip to prevent accidents that could result in injuries.
OEM Quality Construction
AMP manufactures the running boards to OE specifications. They are authentic and of high quality.
Resistant to Rust and Corrosion
The AMP Research PowerStep extreme running boards have a black powder coat that is resistant to corrosion and rusting. It has an aggressive design that adds a tough look to the running boards while protecting them from damage by weather elements.
Tough and Strong Material
The running board components are made with tough military-grade die-cast aluminum. It is stronger than your average metal and will stay so even after years of use. This keeps the boards strong enough to take on more extreme environments.
AMP Research provides a 5-year guarantee that the boards are of superior quality and will perform beyond expectations. It is also a guarantee against defects such as poor quality of parts and faulty crafting. Feel free to get in touch with PartCatalog if you need help with your warranty.
Made in the USA
The running boards are proudly made in the USA with superior technology and authentic local materials. The manufacturer creates thousands of jobs every year and helps to support local businesses. This helps to grow the nation's economy.