Back Glass Lift Supports
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Back Glass Lift Support?
A Back Glass Lift Support is a device that holds up the rear window of a vehicle. It is typically made of metal and plastic and can be adjusted to fit the shape of the vehicle.
What is the purpose of a Back Glass Lift Support?
The purpose of a Back Glass Lift Support is to keep the rear window in place, reduce vibration, and maintain proper alignment of the window.
How do I know if my Back Glass Lift Support is faulty?
If your Back Glass Lift Support is faulty, you may notice that the rear window is not in the correct position or is sagging. You may also notice a rattling sound coming from the window when the vehicle is in motion.
Can a faulty Back Glass Lift Support cause damage?
Yes, a faulty Back Glass Lift Support can cause damage to the window, frames, and seals if it is not addressed.
How do I replace a Back Glass Lift Support?
Replacing a Back Glass Lift Support can be a difficult task. Here are the steps you should take to replace it:
- Disconnect the negative cable from your car battery.
- Remove any screws or bolts that are holding the lift support in place.
- Carefully lift the window up and remove the lift support from the window.
- Install the new lift support and ensure that it is completely secure.
- Lower the window into the support and make sure it is properly aligned.
- Reattach any screws or bolts that were removed.
- Reconnect the negative cable to your car battery.