Bilstein B4 OE Replacement DampTronic Shock AbsorbersBe the first to review this product
- Replacement shock absorbers
- Damptronic damping system
- Monotube design
- Direct fit
- Limited lifetime warranty
- German engineered
- Ideal upgrade for vehicles with factory electronic adjustment systems
- Maintained active damping system
- Consistent fade-free performance with the monotube design
- Original valving matched to original specs to restore factory comfort
- Manufactured to meet strict quality standards and serve for the longest time
- Direct fit with OE mounting components for easy installation
- Individually road tested to ensure quality standards and offer outstanding durability
- Guarantee of long term performance with the limited lifetime warranty
- Made with authentic material and tested by experts to ensure it meets the strict quality standards
Replacement shock absorbers
For someone looking to upgrade their OE shocks but still maintain factory comfort, Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shock Absorbers is the ideal choice for you. They work on vehicles with electronic adjustment systems and offer fade-free performance, thanks to the monotube design.
Damptronic damping technology
The shock absorbers are for use either on or off-road with guaranteed top ride quality. This is because they are engineered with a Damptronic damping technology, which instantly senses road variations and relays them to the shock absorbers. The shocks adjust accordingly and ensure minimal vehicle movement and excellent handling
Also featured on the shock absorbers is Bilstein's reputable monotube design, which ensures consistent fade-free performance even in high-pressure conditions. This also improves performance and vehicle control.
Maintain factory comfort
With Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shock Absorbers, you get to upgrade the OE standards but still maintain your vehicle's factory comfort and safety. The original valving and shock type are matched to original specs to accomplish this.
High quality material
Get to enjoy the world-class, industry-best materials used by Bilstein to ensure the shock absorbers last for the longest time, and survive the harshest conditions. The manufacturing process of the shocks is also very rigorous, advanced and performed by experts themselves.
No hidden or additional costs on these shock absorbers, as far as their installation is concerned. They are designed to be a direct fit with OE mounting components and this means easy and quick installation.
Individually road tested
Every Bilstein shock absorber, before it is released to the market, goes through a series of road tests to ensure it meets the quality standards. They are also subjected to a number of lab tests, with different conditions like extreme heat, or extreme coldness, to ensure they can withstand these harsh conditions and still function normally.
Limited lifetime warranty
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shock Absorbers are backed by a limited lifetime warranty as an assurity of excellent quality and long term performance.
The shock absorbers are engineered in Germany using advanced technology and authentic materials. All the processes are performed and supervised by experts in the industry and this is to ensure that they strictly meet the required standards.
228i, 328d, 328i, 335i, 428i, 428i Gran Coupe, 435i, 435i Gran Coupe, ActiveHybrid 3
F-Type, S-Type, Vanden Plas, XF, XFR, XJ, XJ8, XJR, XK, XK8, XKR
Land Rover (2010-2013)
Range Rover Sport