Bilstein B8 5100 Ride Height Adjustable Shock AbsorbersBe the first to review this product
- Ride height adjustable shock absorbers
- 46mm monotube design
- Adjustable spring
- Application-specific design
- Utilizes vehicle‘s OEM mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
- German engineered
- Improved wheel travel and vehicle handling with ride height adjustable shock absorbers
- 46mm monotube design provides consistent and fade-free performance in all road conditions
- Lift your vehicle between 0 to 2.75 inches
- Enjoy different seat positions with the snap ring grooves
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valve reacts instantly to changes and ensures smooth rides always
- Designed to work in different types and models of light trucks and SUVs
- Eliminates additional costs by utilizing vehicle‘s OEM mounting hardware
- More affordable choice compared to coil spring spacers
- Manufacturer's guarantee of superior performance
- Engineered in Germany with expert crafting and top quality material
Ride height adjustable shock absorbers
Bilstein B8 Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are the ultimate upgrade to your stock shocks and a significant improvement of wheel travel and vehicle handling. Available at very affordable prices, these shock absorbers are a more practical alternative to strut extension. And, with their solid construction, the shock absorbers will give you the smoothest rides for the longest period.
You can drive the longest distance and through the worst road conditions with these shock absorbers without experiencing any change in your ride quality. Like most Bilstein shock absorbers, these also have the monotube design, which provides consistent and fade-free performance in all road conditions.
With the adjustable springs, you can lift your vehicle to up to 2.75 inches, depending on the application.
Different seat positions
Bilstein B8 Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers feature multiple snap ring grooves which will allow you to enjoy different spring seat positions. This is not possible with the standard shock absorbers.
Self-adjusting deflective disc valve
Are you someone who likes going off-road into the bumpy terrains? These shock absorbers are just the right thing for you. With their self-adjusting deflective disc valve, they will sense the slightest change in the road condition and adapt accordingly, allowing you to enjoy a never-ending top ride quality.
The shock absorbers are application-specific and are designed to offer the best performance to a wide range of light trucks and SUVs. They are also individually fine-tuned by experts, and this is to ensure they are the best they could be and that you get the smoothest ride and the least vehicle movement.
Utilizes vehicle‘s OEM mounting hardware
Installation of these shock absorbers requires no new hardware. Using the direct-fit method, they utilize the vehicle's OEM mounting hardware and this means no additional costs.
Compared to coil spring spacers and strut extensions, Bilstein B8 Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are a more affordable option to lift your vehicle.
Limited lifetime warranty
The shock absorbers are backed by a limited lifetime warranty which is a guarantee of their premium quality and superior performance.
Engineered in Germany
All Bilstein products are expertly engineered in Germany, and assembled in the USA, where they are taken through a series of rigorous steps, and tested to ensure they are up to standards and offer the best service.
Avalanche, Colorado, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Suburban 1500, Tahoe, Trailblazer
Canyon, Envoy, Sierra 1500, Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon XL 1500
Armada, Frontier, Pathfinder Armada, Titan, Xterra
4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra