Body Molding Sets
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a body molding set?
A body molding set is an automotive part that is typically found around the edges of car doors and other body panels. It is meant to add protection from minor impacts and provide a finished look to the vehicle.
What does a body molding set do?
A body molding set is meant to provide protection from minor impacts, such as door dings, and to provide a finished look to the vehicle.
How can I tell if mine is faulty?
To check if your body molding set is faulty, look for signs of cracking, splitting, or other damage. If any of these are present, the body molding set may be faulty and require replacement.
Can a faulty body molding set cause damage?
Yes, a faulty body molding set can cause damage to the body of your vehicle if it is not replaced.
How do I replace a body molding set?
Replacing a body molding set is a relatively straightforward process. Here are the steps:
- Locate and remove the screws or bolts that are holding the body molding set in place.
- Carefully remove the old body molding set.
- Apply adhesive or adhesive tape to the backside of the new body molding set.
- Place the new body molding set in the desired position on the car.
- Secure the new body molding set with the screws or bolts you removed earlier.