Borla ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust SystemBe the first to review this product
- Finest stainless steel construction
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Multi-core designed muffler
- Custom designed
- Simple installation
- One million-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- Improves exhaust sound to aggressive when off-road and smooth when on the highway
- Long-lasting durability from the stainless steel construction
- Mandrel-bent tubing provides smooth bends and ensures the pipe maintains its size and shape throughout the entire length
- Multi-core designed muffler reduces back-pressure while absorbing sound waves
- Specific designed to make the most horsepower and torque with the best sound quality
- Installation simply involves replacing the muffler and tips
- Well protected with a one million-mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Made in the USA with cutting-edge technology
Axle-back exhaust system
Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System has been specifically designed with the aim of helping you improve the sound level of your vehicle, both inside the cabin and exterior. With its engine-specific mufflers and the mandrel-bent tubing, you can expect to have the best sound quality coming from your vehicle. Besides, unlike cat-back, this exhaust system does not cut the factory system and this makes its installation way easier. It is also cheaper.
Finest stainless steel construction
This axle-back exhaust system is built to last you for years and withstand all types of pressure and harsh conditions. Its 304 stainless steel construction is super strong and very resilient against the harmful elements. It is also rust and corrosion-resistant.
When tubes are bent normally, their size is reduced and they cannot maintain a full length. This exhaust system uses mandrel-bent tubing which provides smooth bends and so maintains the size and shape throughout the entire length. This also helps increase durability since the bends will not crease or kink.
Multi-core designed muffler
Borla ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust System features multi-core designed mufflers, that help absorb sound waves while preventing backpressure. The mufflers have been optimized and tested for particular vehicle models, make, and year to perform the best.
You can expect nothing short of best engine sound out of this exhaust system, since it is specifically designed for your type of vehicle to produce the best sound quality. Like all ATAK exhaust systems, it also stands out with its Acoustically Tuned Applied Kinetics. This is a technology that allows the development of exhausts, sound-tuned to each specific vehicle.
Being an axle-back, this exhaust system is super easy to install, unlike cat-back, as it only involves replacing the muffler and tips. The installation will not require cutting of the factory system and it will take anything less than an hour.
One million-mile warranty
Borla warrants it products to the original purchaser to be free from any defects in workmanship and material. Borla Axle-Back Exhaust System comes with a one million mile warranty.
Made in the USA
This product is made in the USA with cutting-edge technology. The manufacturing process is performed and supervised by experts who ensure the product is up to the strict quality standards and that it meets your requirements.
Borla warrants its products to the original purchaser of record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for one million miles for non-moving parts.
Grand Cherokee, Wrangler, Wrangler JK