Screw for Buick/Chevrolet GMK4041936583
Only 7 left in stock
- Aftermarket Screw
- Fits: Buick Skylark, Chevrolet Blazer, Chevrolet C10 Suburban, Chevrolet C20 Suburban, Chevrolet Camaro + 13 More (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Ships the same business day as ordered
- This aftermarket replacement part will save you significant money over factory prices
Screw for Buick/Chevrolet GMK4041936583Description:
- Inside Mirror To Bracket Screw
- Mirror Screw;58-72 All Gminside Mirror To Bracket
|1970-1972||Oldsmobile||Cutlass Supreme||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1971-1972||Pontiac||LeMans||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1970-1972||Buick||Skylark||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1970-1972||Chevrolet||Monte Carlo||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1969-1972||Chevrolet||Nova||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1970-1971||GMC||Jimmy||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1969-1971||Chevrolet||Blazer||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1971||Chevrolet||C10 Suburban||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1971||Chevrolet||C20 Suburban||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1971||Chevrolet||K10 Suburban||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1971||Chevrolet||K20 Suburban||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1970||Chevrolet||Camaro||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1967-1970||Pontiac||Firebird||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1964-1972||Chevrolet||El Camino||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1964-1970||Pontiac||Tempest||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1962-1972||Pontiac||Grand Prix||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1958-1970||Chevrolet||Impala||Inside mirror to bracket|
|1958-1970||Pontiac||Catalina||Inside mirror to bracket|
Note: The photo may show additional piece not included or multiple angles of the same product. Emblems/logos are not included (even if pictured) due to licensing. If you have any questions about this product, please reach out to us - we're more than happy to point you to the right product to get your vehicle fixed.
Part Category: Screw
Brand: Aftermarket Replacement
Manufacturer Part Number: GMK4041936583
Product Type: Factory Replacement
- Fitment - To verify fitment to your vehicle, please select your vehicle above by clicking the link "Click here to verify vehicle fitment" next to the "Add to Cart" button. You may also contact us with the OE/factory part number of the part you are replacing, and we will match it for you. Most vehicles are equipped with multiple options due to different appearance and trim packages, so the OE number is the best way to verify fitment. This number can usually be found stamped on your original part. Alternatively, you can call your local auto dealership with your VIN number to obtain this number. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you have any questions regarding fitment.
- Installation - We recommend having this item professionally installed by a trusted and insured local body shop. This item uses original hardware - installation hardware and instructions are not included.
We offer a 60 day return policy on new and unused items in original packaging.
SHIPPING INFORMATION:This ships via UPS Ground.
Sorry, there are no videos available.