Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a bumper pad?
A bumper pad is a part of a car's bumper that is usually made of rubber or foam and is designed to absorb impact in the event of a collision.
What is the purpose of a bumper pad?
The purpose of a bumper pad is to absorb impact from a collision and to protect the car’s body from damage.
How can I tell if my bumper pad is faulty?
If you notice any cracks, tears, or missing pieces in your bumper pad, it may be faulty and should be replaced. Also check for discoloration, excessive wear, or any other signs of damage.
Can a faulty bumper pad cause damage?
Yes, if a bumper pad is faulty it can cause damage to the car's body or other parts in the event of a collision.
How do I replace a bumper pad?
- First, locate the screws or bolts and remove them.
- Lift the bumper pad off the car and remove it.
- Take the new bumper pad and position it in the same place as the old one.
- Secure the bumper pad with the screws or bolts.
- Check that the bumper pad is secure and properly installed.