Cardone 18-4245S Disc Brake Caliper - Front Right
Or 3 interest-free payments of $17.45 with Affirm.
Only 9 left in stock
Find this for your car.
Additional optionsReset options
- Cardone 18-4245S Disc Brake Caliper
- Fits: Ford Aerostar, Ford Bronco II, Ford Ranger (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
✅ Compatible with 6 vehicles
Page of | Showing to
Expertly remanufactured to rigorous quality and performance standards, all CARDONE Brake Calipers are equipped with brand-new, premium components to guarantee exceptional longevity and reliability. These remanufactured brake calipers are 100% pressure-tested to deliver consistent, industry-leading brake performance. Each unit arrives with a complete set of brand-new hardware for a simple, complete installation. Caliper bracket is included when applicable.
- A plastic cap plug protects every brake port thread to ensure trouble-free installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Calipers are treated with a special formulated rust inhibitor and kept in the original equipment finish.
- Mounting bracket is included where applicable for a hassle-free installation.
- New banjo bolts are included where applicable to ensure a perfect fit and quick installation.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- New stainless steel hardware clips and new mounting pins are included where applicable.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Pistons are durable, resistant to cracking or pitting and handle great loads.
- Rubber seals are replaced with new high temperature EPDM rubber for extended life and optimum performance.
Caliper; Hardware Kit
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.