Cardone 20-290P1 Power Steering Pump
Or 3 interest-free payments of $33.65 with Affirm.
- Cardone 20-290P1 Power Steering Pump
- Includes Core Price of $20.52, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps are engineered to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested to ensure proper function. Every unit undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
- All critical components (cam packs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade HNBR seals to prevent leaks. HNBR does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- FInal pump assembly is computer-tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to ensure reliable performance.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life.
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves.
- Cast Iron
- Hydraulic Pump; Instruction Sheet; Sealing Kit
- Hose Barb
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.