Cardone 27-7560 Steering Gear
Or 3 interest-free payments of $95.01 with Affirm.
- Cardone 27-7560 Steering Gear
- Includes Core Price of $90.63, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Buick Roadmaster, Chevrolet Blazer, Chevrolet Caprice, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet S10, GMC Jimmy, GMC Sonoma, Isuzu Hombre, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Grand Cherokee + 2 More (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
|Year||Make||Model||# Doors||Drive Type||Body Type||Notes|
The steering gear box is the heart of the vehicle’s steering system. It guides the wheels’ movement in conjunction with the direction that the steering wheel is rotated, helping achieve ideal steering response for more efficient driving. CARDONE Remanufactured Steering Gear Boxes are re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. Each unit features 100% new O-rings and lip seals to ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance. Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life. All units are 100% hydraulically tested to ensure perfect fit and function.
- 100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance.
- All critical components are tested to ensure product reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Rust inhibitive "Cool Dip" finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life.
- 25 + Flat & Groove
- Splined, Single Flat
- Gear, Instruction Sheet (2), Flushing Instruction, Instruction Tag, Sealing Kit, Bolt Kit
- M18 x 1.5
- M16 x 1.5
- Power Steering
- 3.0 to 3.5
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.