Cardone 3A-2001LSL Drive Axle Assembly - Rear
Or 3 interest-free payments of $1,085.75 with Affirm.
- Cardone 3A-2001LSL Drive Axle Assembly
- Includes Core Price of $296.69, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Ford F-150, Lincoln Mark LT (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Complete Axle Assemblies are engineered using the most stringent quality processes to deliver smooth, consistent performance in any driving condition. 100% function and noise testing provides peace of mind for the long haul. Each unit comes installation-ready, eliminating the need for the time consuming and difficult task of rebuilding the differential and axle components. In an industry where time is such a valuable commodity, CARDONE strives to help make sure your time is spent wisely.
- All bearing pre-loads are set and housings and shafts are inspected using precision measuring equipment.
- All units are 100% tested for gear noise and function.
- All units are pressure-tested to guarantee leak-free performance.
- All units come pre-filled with oil and an oil additive, when required, on axles with a limited slip differential.
- Delivery to and core pickup from your shop is coordinated by us, free of charge.
- Each unit is ready to install, saving labor time and eliminating the hassle of rebuilding the original.
- Housing is powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection that further enhances on car durability.
- O.E.-quality ring and pinion gears are set up for correct backlash and gear mesh pattern.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Supplied with parking brake shoes and complete hardware. Backing plate tabs and adjusters are pre-lubed before assembly.
- Units are remanufactured using new O.E.-quality bearings, dust shields, seals and gaskets.
- Units are shipped in durable, reusable containers to improve the product’s overall sustainability and facilitate easier core returns.
- Limited Slip
- Black Powder Coat
- Oil Filled Axle Assembly
- Must Match Front Axle Ratio (If applicable)
- Leaf Spring