Cardone 40-265 Windshield Wiper Motor - Front
Or 3 interest-free payments of $34.38 with Affirm.
- Cardone 40-265 Windshield Wiper Motor
- Includes Core Price of $15.39, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: American Motors Ambassador, American Motors AMX, American Motors Concord, American Motors Eagle, American Motors Gremlin, American Motors Hornet, American Motors Javelin, American Motors Matador, American Motors Spirit, Ford Bronco + 37 More (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE’s legacy began in 1970 when its first product offering was released − Remanufactured Wiper Motors. Since then, the CARDONE name has become synonymous with high-quality, remanufactured products. Every CARDONE wiper motor is re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE Remanufactured Wiper Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit has its main components tested or gauged against the O.E. standard. [Armature, Field, Bearing, Parking switch, or pulse board] – Then the final product is tested for each of its functions on the vehicle.
- Every motor bearing is re-impregnated or replaced as needed.
- Lubrication is applied to the output gear to provide maximum load capacity and long life.
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged for performance and reliability.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Weak solder points are 100% reflowed to extend life expectancy
Wiper Motor; Instruction Sheet; Kit; Connector; Washer
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.