Cardone 74-50081 Mass Air Flow Sensor
Or 3 interest-free payments of $121.99 with Affirm.
- Cardone 74-50081 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Includes Core Price of $53.01, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Jaguar XF, Jaguar XFR, Jaguar XJ, Jaguar XJR, Jaguar XJR575, Jaguar XK, Jaguar XKR, Jaguar XKR-S, Land Rover LR4, Land Rover Range Rover + 6 More (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS) precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain specific tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, eliminates intermittent failures and lengthens product life. With CARDONE Mass Air Flow Sensors (MAFS), you can expect smooth vehicle performance.
- 100% re-solder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computer test equipment to ensure full functionality and reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Components are rated to handle demanding temperature variations for optimum reliability in every environment.
- On-car vehicle validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Our sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate feedback to the vehicle’s engine control management system.
- Mass Air Flow Sensor, Instruction Sheet
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.