Cardone 78-5916 Engine Control Module
Or 3 interest-free payments of $68.61 with Affirm.
- Cardone 78-5916 Engine Control Module
- Includes Core Price of $33.35, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Ford Mustang (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Electronic and Powertrain Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak performance.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- On-car vehicle validation is done to test durability and performance.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections. This prevents intermittent failures and leads to longer product life.
- Tested with automated computer equipment or bench-tested, depending on application, to ensure functionality.
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.