Center Console Bases
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a center console base?
A center console base is the part of the car's interior that is found between the driver and passenger seats. It is typically used to store items and provide access to the stereo and other car accessories.
What is the purpose of a center console base?
The purpose of a center console base is to provide a convenient and organized space for storing items, as well as providing access to the car's stereo and other accessories.
How can I tell if my center console base is faulty?
If your center console base is loose, cracked, or broken, it is likely faulty. If the base is not securely connected to the car, or if the components are not working, it may be time to replace the base.
Can a faulty center console base cause damage to my car?
Yes, a faulty center console base can cause damage to your car. If the base is not securely connected to the car, it can cause rattling and vibrations, which can cause further damage.
How do I replace a center console base?
To replace a center console base, you will need to:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable to prevent any electrical shocks.
- Remove any trim pieces or panels that are covering the base.
- Disconnect the wiring harnesses connected to the base.
- Unscrew the mounting bolts that secure the base to the car.
- Install the new base, secure it with the mounting bolts, and reconnect the wiring harnesses.
- Reinstall any trim pieces or panels that were removed.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.