Corsa Shielded Box Air Intake SystemBe the first to review this product
- Shielded box air intake system
- DryTech 3D technology
- Dynamic Flow tecnology
- Easy to install
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Shielded box air intake system allows up to 55% better air intake than factory systems
- DryTech 3D technology that requires low maintenance intervals
- Dynamic Flow tecnology improves horsepower, torque and engine performance
- It is reusable to make it environmentally friendly
- Easy to install with all the necessary hardware
- Manufacturer's warranty and guarantee of quality
- Made in the USA with premium grade locally obtained materials and labor
Shielded Box Air Intake System
The Corsa shielded air intake allows up to 55% more air intake compared to stock systems. The engine functions at optimum speed and produces more horsepower for your vehicle.
Reduced Maintenance Intervals
The DryTech 3D technology reduces the maintenance intervals required for the intake system.
Maximum Air Intake
The system uses Dynamic Flow technology to maximize air intake volume, velocity and density. This increases the engine performance and boosts the vehicle's horsepower and torque.
The Corsa shielded air intake can be removed cleaned and re-used, making it an environmentally friendly and cost-saving alternative to stock systems.
Easy to Install
It is easy to install with marine-grade clamps that are resistant to rusting and corrosion. They come with easy-to-follow instructions as well as all necessary installation hardware.
Corsa Performance provides a one-year limited warranty against any defects arising from poor quality or faulty crafting. It is a guarantee of quality. Feel free to reach out to PartCatalog and ask for help if you need any assistance with your warranty.
Made in the USA
The air intake system is proudly made in the USA. The industry creates thousands of jobs for Americans every year while using locally produced materials to support local businesses.
Camaro, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe
Challenger, Charger, Durango
Sierra 1500, Yukon, Yukon XL