Curt OEM Vehicle To Trailer Connector w/HarnessBe the first to review this product
- OEM vehicle to trailer connector and harness
- 4-way flat output
- 7-way RV blade socket
- Dust covers
- Slit loom
- Metal connectors
- Easy plug and play
- 1-year limited warranty
- Connects your trailer to your vehicle while providing the necessary power for easy towing
- 4-way flat output connects tail and brake lights as well as turn signals
- 7-way RV blade socket connects to electric brakes, reverse lights and aux power
- Dust covers keeps the connectors clean when not in use
- Slit loom contains the wiring and keeps it well protected
- Metal connectors mount the wires to the vehicle and trailer safely and securely
- Easy to install by simply plugging in with no rewiring or splicing
- Curt's guarantee of excellent performance, superior quality and safety
OEM vehicle to trailer connector and harness
The Curt OEM vehicle-trailer connector and harness connects your truck to the trailer to provide the necessary power for towing.
4-Way Flat Output
The four-way flat output connects to the truck to provide power for the taillights, turn signals and the turn signals.
7-Way RV Blade Socket
The 7-way RV blade socket connects the electric brakes, reverse lights and auxiliary power.
The Curt OEM vehicle-trailer connector and harness also comes with spring-loaded dust covers that keep the connectors free from dust when not in use.
The wire harness is covered in slit loom that contains the wiring. It protects it from damage and keeps you safe from accidents such as electrocution.
Safety Metal Connectors
The purchase includes metal connectors that help to mount the wires between the trailer and the truck safely.
Easy Plug and Play Installation
The Curt OEM vehicle-trailer connector and harness is easy to install. You only need to plug it in with no rewiring or splicing.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Curt provides a 1-year warranty for your purchase. This guarantees excellent quality and service without any failure or defects caused by the manufacturer's error. Feel free to contact PartCatalog for assistance with your warranty.
Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, XT5
Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Colorado, Express 1500, Express 2500, Express 3500, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban, Suburban 3500 HD, Tahoe, Traverse
Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, Flex, Ranger, Transit-150, Transit-250, Transit-350, Transit-350 HD
Acadia, Acadia Limited, Canyon, Envoy, Envoy XL, Envoy XUV, Savana 1500, Savana 2500, Savana 3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD, Terrain, Yukon, Yukon XL
H2, H3, H3T
QX56, QX60, QX80
Aviator, Mark LT, Navigator
Armada, Pathfinder, Titan, Titan XD
1500, 2500, 3500, ProMaster 1500, ProMaster 2500, ProMaster 3500
4Runner, Sequoia, Tundra