Door Mirror Switches
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Door Mirror Switch?
A Door Mirror Switch is a switch fitted to the door of a vehicle to control the exterior mirrors.
What is the purpose of a Door Mirror Switch?
The purpose of the Door Mirror Switch is to control the power mirror adjustments and folding functions of the exterior mirrors.
How do I know if my Door Mirror Switch is faulty?
Typically, a faulty Door Mirror Switch will produce a clicking noise when the switch is pressed, or the power mirror adjustments or folding functions may not respond when the switch is pressed.
Can a faulty Door Mirror Switch cause damage?
In most cases, a faulty Door Mirror Switch will not cause any other damage to the vehicle.
How do I replace a Door Mirror Switch?
1) Unplug the negative battery cable from the vehicle battery for safety.
2) Remove the interior door panel to access the Door Mirror Switch.
3) Unplug the electrical connector from the switch.
4) Remove the switch mounting screws, then remove the switch.
5) Install the new switch, and secure with its mounting screws.
6) Connect the electrical connector to the switch.
7) Reinstall the interior door panel.
8) Reconnect the negative battery cable.
How often should I inspect my Door Mirror Switch?
The Door Mirror Switch should be inspected at least once a year, or any time you notice a clicking noise when the switch is pressed, or if the power mirror adjustments or folding functions do not respond when the switch is pressed.