Fog Light Housings
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a fog light housing?
A fog light housing is a plastic or metal casing that contains and protects the fog light bulb and its wiring.
What is the purpose of a fog light housing?
The purpose of a fog light housing is to keep the fog light safe from road debris, weather, and other external factors that could potentially damage the light.
How do I know if my fog light housing is faulty?
If your fog light is not working properly, it could be a sign of a faulty fog light housing. You can inspect the fog light housing for any cracks, discoloration, or corrosion, which can indicate a faulty housing. You can also check the wiring for any fraying or breaks.
Can a faulty fog light housing cause damage?
Yes, a faulty fog light housing can cause damage to your fog light. If the housing is cracked or corroded, it can allow water and dirt to get into the housing and damage the light bulb and wiring.
How do I replace a fog light housing?
Replacing a fog light housing is a relatively simple process.
- First, disconnect the power to the fog light.
- Open the hood of your car and locate the fog light housing.
- Unscrew the mounting screws to remove the fog light housing from the car.
- Disconnect the wiring from the old fog light housing.
- Connect the wiring to the new fog light housing.
- Secure the new fog light housing to the car.
- Reconnect the power to the fog light.