Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a headlight frame?
A headlight frame is a protective plastic casing that holds the headlight lens and bulb in place. It is mounted to the front of the vehicle and helps to protect the headlight from the elements.
How can I tell if my headlight frame is faulty?
You can tell if your headlight frame is faulty if it is cracked, broken, or has rusted. If the frame is loose, not properly aligned, or the headlight lens is fogged or scratched, then it may also be faulty.
Can a faulty headlight frame cause damage to my vehicle?
Yes, a faulty headlight frame can cause damage to the headlight lens or bulb and may also allow moisture to enter the headlight assembly, potentially causing further damage to the headlight and the surrounding area.
How do I replace a headlight frame?
- Park the car in a well-lit, level area.
- Unscrew the screws or bolts that hold the frame in place.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the frame.
- Remove the old frame and install the new one.
- Reconnect the wiring harness and secure the frame with the screws or bolts.
- Test the new headlight frame by turning on the headlights.