Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Headlight Seal?
A Headlight Seal is a gasket made of rubber, plastic or metal that goes between the headlight and the body of a car. It is designed to keep water, dirt and other debris from entering the headlight housing and damaging the headlight.
What is the purpose of a Headlight Seal?
The purpose of a Headlight Seal is to keep water, dirt and other debris from entering the headlight housing and damaging the headlight. It also helps to keep the headlight securely in place.
How can I tell if my Headlight Seal is faulty?
If you notice any water or dirt around the headlight area, this could be a sign that the Headlight Seal is faulty. You can also check the condition of the seal by inspecting it visually for any signs of wear or damage.
Can a faulty Headlight Seal cause damage?
Yes, if the Headlight Seal is faulty or damaged, it can allow water, dirt and other debris to enter the headlight housing and cause damage to the headlight.
How do I replace a Headlight Seal?
To replace a Headlight Seal, you will need to:
- Remove the headlight by unscrewing the mounting screws and disconnecting the electrical connectors.
- Carefully remove the old Headlight Seal.
- Clean the area around the headlight to ensure it’s free from dirt, debris, and corrosion.
- Place the new Headlight Seal in the area around the headlight.
- Reinstall the headlight and reconnect the electrical connectors.
- Secure the headlight with the mounting screws.