Lund Multi-Fit Factory Molded Running BoardsBe the first to review this product
- Multiple styles available
- Full step aluminum support
- 52", 70", 80" and 90" lengths
- Requires mount kit (sold separately)
- Multi-fit running boards available in various designs to suit your preference
- Wide non-slip stepping surface for steadiness and extra safety
- Easy no-drill installation on heavy-duty mounting bracket
- Available in different lengths for a perfect fit on different vehicle models
- Made with strong and durable material to last long
- Limited lifetime warranty that guarantees against manufacturer's defects
- Made in the USA using local resources and technology
Includes both sides - multi-fit running boards
The Lund multi-fit running boards are available in a variety of designs for you to pick from. These are available in 52", 70", 80" and 90" lengths, we have an option for most truck or SUV owners. A separate vehicle-specific mount kit is required (sold separately).
Wide stepping surface
This running board is specifically designed to have a wide stepping surface. This increases stability so that you are safe and secure when stepping on it.
The running boards can easily be installed without any drilling. You can do it yourself by simply bolting them into the pre-drilled factory holes. There are installation instructions included in the purchase to help you do it correctly. A separate vehicle-specific mount kit is required (sold separately).
Available in different lengths
The Lund multiple running boards are available in different lengths for different vehicle and truck models. These are available in 52", 70", 80" and 90" lengths.
Made with strong and durable material
The running boards are made from heavy-duty aluminium for maximum durability. They are constructed for strength to withstand all weather and road elements and add value to your vehicle for years after purchase.
Limited lifetime warranty
Lund International offers a limited lifetime warranty on all purchases of these running boards. This will protect you from any defects on the running boards caused by faulty crafting or poor quality of materials.
Made in the USA
The Lund multiple running boards are proudly made in the USA. They have been designed, crafted and manufactured in an industry that creates employment for hundreds of Americans, contributing positively to the economy.
C1500, C2500, C3500, Colorado, K1500, K2500, K3500, S10, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Tahoe
C1500, C2500, C3500, Canyon, K1500, K2500, K3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, Sonoma, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500