MBRP P Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- Performance series turbo-back exhaust system
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Optimal tuning
- Custom fit design
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Aluminized steel construction
- 2-year warranty
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- Improves horsepower, gas mileage and engine performance
- Unrestricted exhaust flow for maximum performance
- Tuned to produce an optimum tone for your truck
- Designed for a perfect fit on specific vehicle models
- Easy to install with all necessary hardware and no welding
- Made with tough aluminized steel to stay strong and last longer
- Manufacturer's guarantee of quality and performance
Performance Series Turbo-Back Exhaust system
The MBRP P turbo-back exhaust replaces your old exhaust to give significantly better engine performance. You will notice better air intake and more savings on fuel and gas costs. This exhaust looks great on the vehicle underside and is made with great quality to give you great sound and last years.
Mandrel Bent Tubing
The exhaust features mandrel bent tubes that allow a smooth and unrestricted flow of exhaust gases out of the engine. This gives optimal engine performance and helps you to save up on gas and fuel costs.
Each exhaust is tuned to give an optimal tone for each vehicle.
Custom Fit Design
Click the blue button above to select your car model and year to make sure that your MBRP P turbo-back exhaust fits your car.
Easy Bolt-On Installation
The system is fairly easy to install. It includes hangers and clamps that will help to mount the exhaust in factory positions. You won't need to weld or buy additional hardware.
Aluminized Steel Construction
It is made with strong aluminized steel that will last years without losing value, failing to perform or deteriorate in quality. It takes all sorts of road abuse and brutal exhaust gases to stay put and serve you without failing.
MBRP provides a 2-year warranty for the MBRP P turbo-back exhaust. It is a guarantee of excellent performance and unmatched quality. If you need help with your warranty, feel free to get in touch with PartCatalog - we are an authorised reseller and will help you out where we can.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.
Ram 2500, Ram 3500, W250, W350
F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic