MBRP PLM Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- MBRP's most aggressive exhaust system
- Mandel bent tubing
- Straight pipe configuration
- Easy installation
- Custom-fit design
- Tough aluminized steel
- Manufacturer's warranty
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- MBRP most aggressive exhaust system for a race-quality road thrill
- Mandrel bent tubing for an unrestricted exhaust flow
- Straight pipe configuration with no need for a muffler
- Easy installation with no welding
- Custom-fit design for your vehicle's specific application
- Tough aluminized steel construction for super strength and toughness
- Manufacturer's warranty of excellent quality and superior performance
MBRP Most Aggressive Exhaust System
The MBRP PLM turbo-back exhaust system is the manufacturer's most aggressive production yet. It allows a smooth exhaust flow with a minimal internal resonance which results in a quiet interior and an aggressive exterior roar.
The exhaust system has a mandrel-bent tubing that allows unrestricted flow of exhaust gases. This helps minimize backpressure for increased horsepower and performance.
Straight Pipe Configuration
The exhaust system requires no muffler for a straight pipe configuration. This means that you get the aggressive roar and reduced internal noise without having to purchase a muffler.
The MBRP PLM turbo-back exhaust system is easy to install with no welding or drilling (minimal for some vehicle models.) It comes with mounting hangers and instructions. It is advisable to have a professional do it for a great fitting.
Each exhaust system is designed for a specific vehicle model. To find the perfect fit for your vehicle, just click the blue button at the top of this page.
Tough Aluminized Steel
The exhaust system is made with premium-grade stainless steel. It is resistant to corrosion or rust and maintains its strength through years of use.
MBRP provides a two-year limited warranty against defects and poor crafting. It is a guarantee of excellent quality and an assurance of superior performance. Reach out to PartCatalog for assistance if you need any help with your warranty.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.
Ram 2500, Ram 3500, W250, W350
F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic