MBRP XP Series Cool Duals Filter-Back Exhaust SystemBe the first to review this product
- High performance exhaust system
- 16-gauge stainless steel
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Dyno tuning
- No-drill installation
- Manufacturer's warranty
- High performance exhaust system for an optimal tune
- Made with 16-gauge stainless steel for superior strength
- Mandrel bent tubing for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Dyno-tuning for maximum performance with minimum resonance
- No-drill installation with OEM hangers
- Manufacturer's warranty of excellent performance and superior quality
High Performance Exhaust System
The MBRP XP filter-back exhaust system improves your vehicle's performance by boosting its horsepower and torque. It is designed to handle powerful amounts of exhaust flow while giving a mellow but authoritative exhaust tone.
16-Gauge Stainless Steel
The exhaust parts are made with 16-gauge stainless steel. It is strong and resistant to corrosion and rust.
Mandrel Bent Tubing
The tubing for the exhaust system is mandrel bent. This allows a smooth and unrestricted flow of exhaust gases with minimal interior resonance. The result is a quiet interior and generally improved vehicle performance.
The MBRP XP filter-back exhaust system minimizes internal resonance while optimizing its performance. It helps to save on fuel by boosting the vehicle's horsepower.
They are easy to install with no drilling. You only need to mount them with the hangers that come with the package. It is advisable to get a professional for the job for a perfect fitting with no damages.
MBRP provides a limited lifetime warranty for every purchase of the exhaust system. It is a guarantee that it will serve you to satisfaction with no defects from the manufacturer. Reach out to PartCatalog if you need any help with your warranty.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD
Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD