MBRP XP Series Filter-Back Exhaust System
- XP Series DPF-Back Exhaust System
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Optimum tuning
- Dyno proven
- Easy to install
- Custom-fit design
- Stainless steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- Replacement DPF-back exhaust to improve performance and torque
- Unrestricted exhaust flow improves engine performance and gas mileage
- Tuned to produce an optimum tine for your vehicle
- Tested and proven to perform
- Includes all the hardware you will need for easy bolt-on installation
- Designed to fit specific vehicle applications
- Made with strong stainless steel for superior strength and durability
- Manufacturer's guarantee of quality
XP Series DPF-Back Exhaust System
The MBRP XP filter-back exhaust system is a bad boy that will take all the road has to give and maintain its quality even after years of use. It features mandrel tubing that allows free flow of exhaust gases to allow the engine to function optimally. The result is significantly improved torque and horsepower, as well as more savings on gas and fuel costs.
The mandrel-bent tubing allows a smooth and free flow of exhaust gases from the exhaust system. This lets the engine work at an optimal speed to give maximum vehicle performance, torque and horsepower.
You get a distinct tone when you install this system in your vehicle because it is custom-tuned specifically for your car.
The MBRP XP filter-back exhaust system is duly tested and proven to boost engine performance as well as vehicle torque and horsepower.
Easy to Install
It is easy to install - all you need to do is clamp it on with the provided hardware in factory mounting positions. You won't need to weld or buy extra hardware.
For a perfect fit, you should click the blue button above to select your vehicle model, submodel and year. This will ensure that you get the right system for your car.
Stainless Steel Construction
The MBRP XP filter-back exhaust boasts a strong and durable stainless steel construction. It is not only built to last but also to give you performance and service beyond your expectations. It does not rust, bend, break or soften even in the highest exhaust temperatures.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
As a guarantee of quality and performance, the manufacturer provides a limited lifetime warranty for your purchase. You are assured of pure service with no compromises on value or construction. If you need any help with your warranty, get in touch with us today, and we will help you out where we can.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.
Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD
Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD
1500, 2500, 3500