MBRP XP Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- XP Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Custom fit design
- Optimal tuning
- Dyno proven
- Stainless steel construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- Rugged replacement exhaust system improves exhaust flow and engine performance
- Easy bolt-on installation with no welding
- Unrestricted flow of exhaust gases for maximum engine performance
- Designed for a perfect fit on specific vehicle models
- Tuned to produce an optimum tone for your truck
- Tested and proven to perform
- Made with premium grade stainless steel for strength and durability
- Manufacturer's guarantee of excellent quality and performance
XP Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
The MBRP XP turbo-back exhaust comes in a polished mirrored finish that looks great on any vehicle. It also a high-performing replacement that is especially durable and will serve you well in the most severe road conditions. You will notice a significant improvement in your vehicle's torque and horsepower because it optimizes the engine performance.
Easy Bolt-On Installation
The system is incredibly easy to install. You only need to use the clamps and hangers provided to mount it in factory positions. You won't need to weld or buy extra hardware.
Mandrel Bent Tubing
The exhaust system allows an unrestricted flow of gases from the engine through mandrel-bent tubes. The engine works at its maximum capability to improve your vehicle's horsepower and torque.
Custom Fit Design
The MBRP XP turbo-back exhaust is made for a perfect fit on specific vehicle models. Click the blue button above to find this for your vehicle.
The engine is optimized to give a tone that fits your vehicle.
It is tested and proven to boost your vehicle's performance through mandrel-bent tubing that enables the engine to perform at its maximum capacity.
Stainless Steel Construction
The MBRP XP turbo-back exhaust is made with the most durable stainless steel in the industry. It is rust and corrosion-resistant, does not soften or weaken in high temperatures and is virtually indestructible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MBRP provides a limited lifetime warranty for this exhaust system. This is your guarantee of service beyond satisfactory, unmatched performance and undefeated quality. If you need assistance with your warranty or further information about this, feel free to get in touch with PartCatalog - we are an authorized MBRP reseller.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.
D250, D350, Ram 2500, Ram 3500, W250, W350
Excursion, F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty