Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Protective steel rocker panels
- Sold in pairs
- Custom-fit design
- Easy tape-on installation
- Made with tough steel
- Made in the USA
- Protect your vehicle from scratches and damage by road debris
- Sold in pairs for both sides of the vehicle
- Laser cut for a precise fit on your vehicle model
- Easy installation with 3M tape with no drilling or bolting
- Made with tough steel to withstand road and weather assault and last long
- Manufacturer's guarantee of quality for protection against defects
- Made with authentic materials in an economy-building industry
Protective steel rocker panels
The Putco rocker panels offer superb protection to your vehicle sides against damage by rocks and road debris. They also keep your paint intact while adding a classic yet rugged look to the truck.
Sold in pairs
The steel rocker panels are only available as pairs. Your purchase includes rocker panels for each side.
The rocker panels are laser-cut to precision. If you match them correctly to your vehicle application, they will fit like a glove.
Easy tape-on installation
The Putco steel rocker panels are easy to install. You only need to tape them on with 3M adhesive automotive tape. They also come with clear installation instructions, and you don't need to make any additional purchases.
Made with tough steel to last
The manufacturer makes the rocker panels from durable and tested stainless steel. They are strong and will protect your vehicle for years in the toughest roads and weather conditions.
Manufacturer's guarantee of quality
Putco guarantees you that the rocker panels are made with superior technology and have passed industrial tests of quality. They have no defects and will add value to your truck for years.
Made in the USA
The Putco stainless steel rocker panels are proudly made in the USA. The company employs hundreds of Americans every year and uses locally made authentic materials. This contributes to economic growth and ensures that you get nothing less than what you pay for.
Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD
Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD
Grand Cherokee (WK2)
1500, 2500, 3500