Seat Track Covers
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Seat Track Cover?
A Seat Track Cover is a plastic or metal cover placed over the seat rails in a vehicle, usually to protect the seat rails and help keep dirt and debris away.
What is the purpose of a Seat Track Cover?
The purpose of a Seat Track Cover is to protect the seat rails and help keep dirt and debris away. It also provides a smooth surface for the seat to slide on, allowing for a more comfortable ride.
How do I know if my Seat Track Cover is faulty?
If your Seat Track Cover is faulty, you may notice that the seat does not slide as easily as it should. You may also notice that the cover is cracked or broken.
Can a faulty Seat Track Cover cause damage?
Yes, a faulty Seat Track Cover can cause damage to the seat rails, as well as to the seat itself.
How do I replace a Seat Track Cover?
Replacing a Seat Track Cover is relatively easy. Here are the steps to do so:
- Remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Unscrew the screws or bolts holding the Seat Track Cover in place.
- Unsnap any clips that may be holding the Cover in place.
- Remove the old Seat Track Cover.
- Install the new Seat Track Cover, making sure that it is firmly in place.
- Re-attach the screws or bolts.
- Re-attach any clips.
- Re-install the seat.