Window Regulator Rails
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What are window regulator rails?
Window regulator rails are components used in automobiles that help to raise and lower the window glass in the doors.
What is the purpose of window regulator rails?
Window regulator rails are used to raise and lower the window glass in the door. They are connected to the window motor, allowing the motor to move the window glass up and down with the press of a button.
How can I tell if my window regulator rails are faulty?
If your window regulator rails are faulty, you may experience issues with the window glass not opening or closing properly. You may also hear a grinding noise when you attempt to open or close the window.
Can a faulty window regulator rail cause damage?
Yes, a faulty window regulator rail can cause damage to the window glass, the door frame, and other components in the door.
How do I replace window regulator rails?
Replacing window regulator rails involves a few steps.
- Remove the window glass from the door frame.
- Disconnect the window motor from the window regulator rail.
- Remove the bolts that hold the window regulator rail in place.
- Install the new window regulator rail.
- Reconnect the window motor to the new window regulator rail.
- Reinstall the window glass in the door frame.