Cardone 26-1977 Rack and Pinion Assembly
Or 3 interest-free payments of $102.43 with Affirm.
- Cardone 26-1977 Rack and Pinion Assembly
- Includes Core Price of $66.69, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Subaru Impreza, Subaru Legacy (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
Expertly remanufactured to rigorous quality and performance standards, CARDONE Electronic Power Steering Rack and Pinions are equipped with brand-new, premium components to guarantee exceptional longevity and reliability. Each unit undergoes CARDONE’s Factory Test Drive, simulating extreme operating conditions while verifying all on-car communications. All rubber sealing components are replaced, and a specialized lubricant is applied to drastically increase longevity.
- 100% replacement of rubber sealing components.
- All new spool valve seals and rack donut seals are installed to eliminate internal leaks and ensure reliable performance (where applicable).
- Application of specialized lubricant(s) for extended life.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit undergoes a factory test drive, simulating extreme operating conditions while verifying all on-car communications.
- Finished in protective coating to prevent corrosion and rust.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Valve housings have polished micro-finish sleeves for durability (where applicable).
- Steel; Aluminum
- Rack and Pinion, Sealing Kit, Instruction Sheet
- M14 x 1.5
- M16 x 1.5
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.