Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions contain a binding arbitration clause and class action waiver that impact your rights about how to resolve disputes. If you live in the United States, please read it carefully.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PartCatalog.com, LP's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PartCatalog.com, LP's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PartCatalog.com, LP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe PartCatalog sites, and all content, materials, products, services, functionality, and other items included on or otherwise made available to you through the PartCatalog sites, are provided by PartCatalog on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. No PartCatalog entity makes any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the PartCatalog sites or the content, materials, products, services, functionality, or other items included on or otherwise made available to you through the PartCatalog sites. To the fullest extent permisable by applicable law, PartCatalog disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, PartCatalog disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on the PartCatalog sites. You acknowledge that, to the fullest extent provided by applicable law, your use of the PartCatalog sites is at your sole risk. This Section 3 does not limit the terms of any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of an item that is sold by PartCatalog to you through the PartCatalog sites. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these Terms of Conditions & Use. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you assume full responsibility for your use of the PartCatalog sites and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the PartCatalog sites may not be secure and may be intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorized parties. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no PartCatalog entity is responsible for any loss or damage to your property or data that results from any materials you access or download from the PartCatalog sites. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
4. Limitations of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent provided by applicable law, PartCatalog will not be liable to you or to any other person under any circumstances or under any legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the PartCatalog sites, even if an authorized representative of a PartCatalog entity has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, this disclaimer applies to any damages or injury arising from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, computer viruses, file corruption, communication failure, network or system outage, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, loss of use of any record or data, and any other tangible or intangible loss.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PartCatalog.com, LP's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PartCatalog.com, LP does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PartCatalog.com, LP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PartCatalog.com, LP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PartCatalog.com, LP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PartCatalog.com, LP of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PartCatalog.com, LP's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of PartCatalog, or to any products or services sold or distributed by PartCatalog or through PartCatalog.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.