Cardone 3A-18001LOH Drive Axle Assembly - Rear
Or 3 interest-free payments of $978.61 with Affirm.
- Cardone 3A-18001LOH Drive Axle Assembly
- Includes Core Price of $296.69, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Chevrolet Blazer, Chevrolet K1500, Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC K1500, GMC Yukon (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
|Year||Make||Model||# Doors||Drive Type||Position||Notes|
CARDONE Remanufactured Complete Axle Assemblies are engineered using the most stringent quality processes to deliver smooth, consistent performance in any driving condition. 100% function and noise testing provides peace of mind for the long haul. Each unit comes installation-ready, eliminating the need for the time consuming and difficult task of rebuilding the differential and axle components. In an industry where time is such a valuable commodity, CARDONE strives to help make sure your time is spent wisely.
- All bearing pre-loads are set and housings and shafts are inspected using precision measuring equipment.
- All units are 100% tested for gear noise and function.
- All units are pressure-tested to guarantee leak-free performance.
- All units come pre-filled with oil and an oil additive, when required, on axles with a limited slip differential.
- Delivery to and core pickup from your shop is coordinated by us, free of charge.
- Each unit is ready to install, saving labor time and eliminating the hassle of rebuilding the original.
- Housing is powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection that further enhances on car durability.
- O.E.-quality ring and pinion gears are set up for correct backlash and gear mesh pattern.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Supplied with parking brake shoes and complete hardware. Backing plate tabs and adjusters are pre-lubed before assembly.
- Units are remanufactured using new O.E.-quality bearings, dust shields, seals and gaskets.
- Units are shipped in durable, reusable containers to improve the product’s overall sustainability and facilitate easier core returns.
- Black Powder Coat
- Oil Filled Complete Axle Assembly, Break-in Procedure
- Must Match Front Axle Ratio
- Leaf Spring
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.