Cardone 47-1347 Power Window Motor - Front Left, Front Right or Rear Right
Or 3 interest-free payments of $50.90 with Affirm.
- Cardone 47-1347 Power Window Motor
- Includes Core Price of $12.83, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: INFINITI G20, INFINITI Q45 (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motors are direct-fit O.E. replacements that began as Original Equipment cores. Each unit is re-engineered, renewed and tested to match O.E. performance. For nearly half a century, CARDONE Remanufactured Window Lift Motors have provided rock-solid reliability that you can trust for the long haul.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each motor is 100% tested. Testing includes loading the motor on a simulated window fixture to verify speed and strength of the motor
- Every motor has its internal components inspected and gauged. Bushings are gauged and re-impregnated with lubricating oil, ball bearings are replaced with new and armatures are fully tested to ensure insulation
- Every remanufactured motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet operation and long life
- Every remanufactured motor is fully compatible with the O.E. mounting and regulator
- For motors which have an auto up / down feature, output signals and pulse counts are matched to the vehicle application and motors are shipped in the ‘full up position’
- Internal gears are gauged, inspected and renewed for reuse or replaced if out of spec. Replacement gears are redesigned with a stronger, less brittle material than O.E. to prevent premature wear, stripping and breakage
- Motor magnets are 100% recharged, guaranteeing efficiency and reliability
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Internal Threaded Hole
- Window Lift Motor, Connectors, Instruction Sheet
- Rear Right; Front Left; Front Right
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.