Cardone 60-1009HD CV Axle Assembly - Front Left or Front Right
Or 3 interest-free payments of $37.79 with Affirm.
- Cardone 60-1009HD CV Axle Assembly
- Includes Core Price of $6.41, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac Escalade ESV, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, Chevrolet Blazer, Chevrolet K1500, Chevrolet K1500 Suburban, Chevrolet K2500, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic + 9 More (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
|Year||Make||Model||Drive Type||Fuel Type||Position||Notes|
CARDONE has extensive experience in remanufacturing CV Drive Axles – we’ve spent over three decades re-engineering materials and processes to arrive at a superior, longer-lasting product. Our proprietary pneumatic clamping machines create a perfect seal between the boot and housing, creating a water-tight seal. The perfect geometry of the ball groove is maintained to allow for proper grease flow, significantly increasing longevity. Additionally, all CV Drive Axle shafts are individually verified for straightness, resulting in vibration-free performance at all speeds.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Boot clamps are pneumatically crimped, creating a perfect seal between the boot and housing.
- CV Drive Axle shafts are inspected for run out to prevent vibration.
- High-quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.
- High-tech grinding machines maintain the original design of the outer housing, race and cage to guarantee reliable performance.
- Neoprene boots ensure excellent environmental stress resistance, which eliminates cracking - a leading cause of boot failure.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Self Lock
- Complete Axle, Instruction Sheet
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.