Cardone 73-4971 Body Control Module
Or 3 interest-free payments of $61.18 with Affirm.
- Cardone 73-4971 Body Control Module
- Includes Core Price of $37.62, which will be refunded upon return of your old part. Instructions to return your core part will be emailed after your order is received.
- Fits: Oldsmobile Alero, Pontiac Grand Am (check fitment chart for compatibility)
- Confirm fitment with our fitment and interchange chart below
CARDONE Remanufactured Body Control Modules are designed to meet or exceed O.E. performance. Reverse engineering provides insight into how and why the unit originally failed, allowing our engineers to identify and correct original design weaknesses. All critical components are re-soldered or replaced at our Philadelphia manufacturing plant, and each unit is 100% computer tested to ensure reliability. CARDONE is committed to getting your vehicle back to peak peformance.
- 100% re-soldering of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, prevents intermittent failures and extends product life.
- All modules are 100% tested with automated computerized test equipment to ensure functionality and reliability.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Each unit comes loaded with the latest O.E. software calibration available, where applicable.
- On-car validation routines ensure that modules meet all form, fit, durability and performance requirements.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Snap in
Interchange Part Numbers
Know the factory part number you are replacing? If it's listed below, this part will be a perfect match. If you can't find yours listed, try searching our website for your part number.