Curt 7-Way LED Trailer Light AdapterBe the first to review this product
- 7-way LED trailer adapter
- Built-in integrated resistors
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Spring-loaded dust connection
- Connects LED applications
- Limited warranty
- Allows 7-way RV blade socket vehicles to recognize LED trailer lights
- Functions with computers that don't recognize LED signals
- Easy and quick plug-and-play installation
- Spring-loaded dust connection helps to keep the connector clean when not in use
- Connects LED applications such as brakes, reverse, tail, turn signas and auxiliary power
- Curt's guarantee of excellent service and unmatched performance
7-Way LED Trailer Adapter
If your vehicle has a 7-way blade trailer socket, the Curt 7-way LED adapter is what you need for your trailer. It helps to connect the two vehicles and helps your truck to recognize LED trailer lights. It is, however, not intended for use as an extension.
Built-in Integrated Resistors
The adapter also features built-in resistors for computers that do no recognize LED signals. It helps them be compatible with trailers that have them.
Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
Installation is easy: you only need to plug the adapter to your vehicle's power source and into the trailer. You won't need to cut or splice the wiring.
The Curt 7-way LED adapter features a spring-loaded dust connection that helps to keep the connector clean when it is not in use.
Connects LED Applications
The adapter connects the vehicle at the power source to the trailer's LED applications including the brake. reverse, tail lights, turn signals and auxiliary power.
Curt provides a limited lifetime warranty for every purchase of the light adapter. You are guaranteed excellent service with no defects. PartCatalog is ready to assist if you need any help with your warranty.