Curt Under-Bed Double Lock Gooseneck Trailer HitchBe the first to review this product
- Double-lock underbed gooseneck hitch
- Flip and store ball
- Heavy duty handle
- Removable chrome-plated ball
- Easy installation with no welding
- Carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Easy, convenient and heavy duty towing with a safe and reliable hitch
- Double-locking pins secure the trailer and the trailer ball for reliable and safe towing
- Flip and store ball helps to keep the truck bed free from obstructions
- Heavy duty handles can be positioned on either side of the vehicle for easy operation
- Fits most gooseneck trailers easily with no need for modifications
- Chrome plated trim ring gives it a stylish and finished look
- Rubber hole cover prevents rusting and corrosion around the trailer ball hole
- Spring loaded safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware for safety, convenience and reliability
- Easy to install with no need to modify the truck bed or weld
- Protection from rusting and corrosion caused by weather and road elements
- Curt's guarantee of unmatched quality and excellent service
Double-Lock Under-bed Gooseneck Hitch
This Curt double-lock gooseneck hitch mounts underneath your truck to facilitate some heavy-duty towing while also maintaining some truck bed flexibility. It features two locking pins and installs easily with vehicle-specific mounting brackets to offer the strength and power you will need to take your work (or play) wherever you need to go.
The double-locking system is one of this hitch's most popular features. One pin lifts and lowers the trailer ball while the other secures it. They are easy to operate and make towing much easier.
Access to Truck Bed
When not in use, the trailer ball can simply be flipped over into the storage below the truck bed. This helps to clear the truck bed from any obstructions for alternative use.
Convenient Heavy-Duty Handle
The Curt double-lock gooseneck hitch comes with a heavy-duty handle that can be positioned on either side of the truck bed. It eliminates the need to climb into the truck bed every time you need to operate the hitch.
Removable Chrome-Plated Ball
The trailer ball is chrome-plated and can easily be removed. It also fits most other Curt gooseneck hitches.
A Finished Look
The chrome-plated ring around the trailer ball hole adds a stylish and finished look. It gives a low-key appearance for a better appeal.
Anti-Corrosion Rubber Hole Cover
When the Curt double-lock gooseneck hitch trailer ball is in storage, the hole is covered by a rubber lid. It prevents build-up of grime and corrosion around the ball hole.
Safety Chain Loops and Grade 8 Hardware
The hitch also features extra-wide safety chain loops. These provide enough space for the attachment of the safety chains that link to the trailer to secure it. It is made with tough grade-8 hardware for the ultimate heavy-duty towing service.
Easy installation with No Welding
The hitch is easy to install, and you won't need to do any welding (for most vehicle models.) It mounts with vehicle-specific brackets under the truck bed and you won't need to make any serious modifications.
Curt double-lock gooseneck hitch and mounting rails (sold separately) are coated in a solid layer of black carbide powder. It helps to prevent corrosion while minimizing the appearance of any scratches or chips that may come with tough towing.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Curt provides a limited lifetime warranty for your purchase. The manufacturer guarantees a more-than-satisfactory experience with unbeaten quality and excellent performance. Locally, PartCatalog is an authorized reseller and is here to assist if you need any help with your warranty.
Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD
Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD