Door Lock Knobs
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What are Door Lock Knobs?
Door Lock Knobs are small round handles that protrude from the interior side of a vehicle door. They are used to manually lock and unlock the door.
What is the purpose of Door Lock Knobs?
Door Lock Knobs are used to manually lock and unlock a vehicle door.
How can I tell if my Door Lock Knob is faulty?
If your Door Lock Knob is not working properly, you may notice that it is difficult to turn, or it may not turn at all. Additionally, you may notice that the Door Lock Knob is loose or does not stay in its original position when the door is closed.
Can a faulty Door Lock Knob cause damage to my vehicle?
Yes, a faulty Door Lock Knob can cause damage to your vehicle. If the Door Lock Knob is loose, it can cause the door to not close properly, which can lead to water and air leaks, as well as other damage.
How do I replace my Door Lock Knob?
Replacing a Door Lock Knob is relatively simple and can usually be done without any special tools.
- Start by removing the door panel. This is usually done by removing the screws and clips around the door frame.
- Once the door panel is removed, you will need to locate the Door Lock Knob.
- Disconnect the Door Lock Knob from the door latch.
- Install the new Door Lock Knob onto the door latch.
- Reattach the door panel.
- Test the new Door Lock Knob to make sure it is working properly.