Fender Molding Sets
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Fender Molding Set?
A Fender Molding Set is a collection of trim pieces that attach to the fender of a car or truck. It is designed to improve the look of the vehicle while providing protection to the fender from scratches and dents.
How do I determine if my Fender Molding Set is faulty?
To determine if your Fender Molding Set is faulty, start by inspecting the pieces for any signs of damage. Check for any cracking, warping, or other signs of wear and tear. If there are any signs of damage, the Fender Molding Set may need to be replaced.
Can a faulty Fender Molding Set cause damage to my vehicle?
Yes, a faulty Fender Molding Set can cause damage to your vehicle. If the Fender Molding Set is cracked or warped, it could allow moisture and debris to enter the vehicle, which can cause corrosion and rust. Additionally, a faulty Fender Molding Set can allow debris and rocks to come in contact with the fender, which can cause scratches and dents.
How do I replace a Fender Molding Set?
Replacing a Fender Molding Set is a fairly simple process. Follow these steps:
- Remove the old Fender Molding Set by carefully prying it off the fender with a flat head screwdriver.
- Remove any remaining adhesive from the fender.
- Clean the fender with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and debris.
- Apply a new adhesive to the fender.
- Carefully attach the new Fender Molding Set to the fender.
- Allow the adhesive to dry completely before driving the vehicle.