Flowmaster American Thunder Axle-Back Exhaust SystemBe the first to review this product
- Moderate to loud sound exhaust system
- Delta flow super 40 series muffler
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Dyno tuning
- Bolt-on installation
- Made with tough material
- Manufacturer's warranty
- Moderate to loud sound exhaust system that ensures a smooth exhaust flow with noise reduction and conversion to a desirable tone
- Delta flow super 40 series muffler that produces a comfortable interior drone
- Mandrel bent tubing for unrestricted exhaust flow to increase horsepower ad improve performance
- Dyno tuning for optimum performance with no internal resonance
- Available in two options: stainless steel and aluminized steel
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling
- Made with tough material to stay strong and last long
- Manufacturer's warranty of superior quality and excellent performance
High Performance Exhaust System
The Flowmaster American Thunder axle-back exhaust system offers the ultimate driving experience. It is fitted with a super muffler to convert exhaust noise to a smoother and aggressive tone. It is made with quality parts and you only have to pay a small price for years of excellent performance.
Delta Flow Super 40 Series Muffler
The exhaust system includes the Flowmaster Delta Flow Super 40 Series muffler. It produces an aggressive exterior tone and a mild to moderate interior drone for a more enjoyable driving experience. It lets you experience the ultimate race-quality thrill while driving in style.
Unrestricted Exhaust Flow
The 2.5" 16-gauge tubing is mandrel-bent to allow unrestricted flow of exhaust gases and sound waves. The smooth flow prevents interior resonance for reduced exhaust noise.
The Flowmaster American-Thunder axle-back exhaust system also features a dyno tuning to increase functionality and optimize performance.
Choose Between Stainless Steel and Aluminized Steel
The exhaust system is available in either stainless steel and aluminized steel. Both options are corrosion and rust-resistant and are of high quality.
Easy No-Drill Installation
Installation is easy with no drilling for most vehicle models. You only need to follow the installation guide and clamp it on with the bolts that come with the package. For the best results, it is advisable to have a professional do it.
Made Strong To Last Long
The Flowmaster American Thunder is made with strong and tough steel. It is corrosion and rust-resistant, does not bend or break and if maintained properly, will maintain its shine and strength even after years of use.
Manufacturer's Guarantee of Quality
Flowmaster provides a limited lifetime warranty for the stainless steel system and a three-year warranty for the aluminized steel exhaust system. PartCatalog is an authorized distributor and will help you out whenever you need assistance with your warranty.
Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to Flowmaster all stainless steel exhaust systems.
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty applies to Flowmaster aluminized steel exhaust systems.