Fuel Injector Seals
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Fuel Injector Seal?
A Fuel Injector Seal is a rubber-like gasket designed to keep air and fuel from leaking out of the fuel injector. It is an important component in the fuel injection system.
How do I know if my Fuel Injector Seal is faulty?
If your Fuel Injector Seal is faulty, you may notice symptoms such as: increased fuel consumption, decreased engine performance, a misfiring engine, or a noticeable leak around the fuel injector.
Can a faulty Fuel Injector Seal cause damage?
Yes. A faulty Fuel Injector Seal can cause air and fuel to leak out of the fuel injector, which can lead to engine damage.
How do I replace a Fuel Injector Seal?
- Locate the fuel injector in your vehicle and disconnect the battery.
- Disconnect the fuel line and the wiring harness.
- Remove the fuel injector and inspect the seal.
- Replace the seal with a new one.
- Reinstall the fuel injector and reconnect the fuel line and wiring harness.
- Reconnect the battery and start the vehicle to test the new seal.