Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Horn Connector?
A Horn Connector is an electrical connector used to connect the car's horn to the electrical circuit.
How do I know if my Horn Connector is faulty?
If your car's horn does not work when you press the steering wheel, it could be due to a faulty Horn Connector. You can test your horn by checking the voltage at the horn connector with a multimeter.
Can a faulty horn connector cause damage?
Yes, a faulty horn connector can cause damage to the car's wiring, or even a short circuit, which can lead to a fire.
How do I replace a Horn Connector?
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the car battery.
- Unplug the horn connector from the car's wiring harness.
- Remove the mounting bracket and the old connector.
- Install the new horn connector in the same position as the old one.
- Plug the new horn connector into the car's wiring harness.
- Reconnect the negative terminal of the car battery.