Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is an Instrument Panel?
An Instrument Panel is a part of an HVAC system that displays information such as temperature, speed and fuel level.
What is the purpose of an Instrument Panel?
The Instrument Panel displays important information to the driver, and helps them to monitor the performance of the vehicle.
How do I determine if my Instrument Panel is faulty?
If you experience any issues with the accuracy of the information displayed on the Instrument Panel, or if the display is not functioning correctly, then your Instrument Panel may be faulty and require replacement.
Can a faulty Instrument Panel cause damage?
Yes, a faulty Instrument Panel can cause further damage to the vehicle if it is not replaced in a timely manner.
How do I replace an Instrument Panel?
- Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
- Remove the screws that attach the Instrument Panel to the dashboard.
- Disconnect any wiring harnesses from the Instrument Panel.
- Install the new Instrument Panel and secure it with the screws.
- Reconnect any wiring harnesses to the Instrument Panel.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable to the battery.