MBRP SLM Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- SLM Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Optimal tuning
- Dyno proven
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Custom fit design
- Stainless steel construction
- 5-year warranty
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- Free-flowing replacement exhaust system that replaces cat converter and muffler
- Unrestricted flow of exhaust gases for maximum engine performance
- Tuned to produce an optimum tone for your truck
- Tested and proven to perform
- Easy bolt-on installation with clamps and no welding
- Designed for a perfect fit on specific vehicle models
- Made with premium grade stainless steel for utter strength and durability
- Manufacturer's guarantee of excellent quality and performance
SLM Series Turbo-Back Exhaust System
The MBRP SLM turbo-back exhaust is a free-flowing exhaust system without a cat or muffler. It replaces these for the ultimate unrestricted exhaust flow. It is not street legal in several states and you should check for compliance with your state and local motor vehicle authorities before installation. This exhaust comes with a muffler delete and a two-piece tailpipe to give you the most aggressive exhaust tone.
Mandrel Bent Tubing
It has mandrel-bent pipes that allow the exhaust gases to pass through smoothly and unrestricted. This prevents back pressure that slows down the engine and reduces your vehicle performance.
This exhaust system is tuned to produce an aggressive racetrack tone suitable for your muscle car or truck.
The MBRP SLM turbo-back exhaust has been tested and passed a series of thorough tests to check for performance and conformance to industrial standards of quality.
Easy Bolt-On Installation
The exhaust installs easily in factory positions with clamps and hangers for a simple no-weld procedure. It also includes a set of instructions to help you do it quickly and properly.
Custom Fit Design
For a perfect fit, make sure to click the blue button above to select your vehicle year and model.
Stainless Steel Construction
The MBRP SLM turbo-back exhaust is made with the strongest and most resilient stainless steel in the industry. It will take years of tough road elements and extreme exhaust temperatures without needing a replacement.
The manufacturer provides a limited lifetime warranty for every purchase of this exhaust system. This guarantees excellent quality with no compromise on performance or value. PartCatalog is an authorized MBRP reseller and will help you out whenever you need assistance with your warranty.
MBRP warrants their products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following timeframes:
- Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- XP Series (T-409 stainless steel): Lifetime warranty
- Installer Series (Aluminized): Three (3) years
- Black Series: Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating
- Performance and PLM Series: Two (2) years
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.
Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty