Pace Edwards Contractor Rig RackBe the first to review this product
- Tough aluminum construction
- Accommodates up to 1250 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Built-in cargo tie downs included
- No-drill installation
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Contractor rig rack allows you to carry your large cargo over your tonneau cover
- Rustproof material that keeps the product in perfect condition for a lifetime usability
- Allows hauling flexibility of up to 1250 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Cargo is kept safe and secure with the built-in cargo tie downs included
- Friction-resistant loading thanks to the PVC insert on rear cross bar
- Four work winches help secure your cargo
- Easy loading and unloading of larger items with the removable rear cross member
- Strong and durable stainless steel fasteners keep the rack securely installed
- Easy and fast installation with no drilling
- Warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship
- Expertly made in the USA using state-of-the-art technology that has the customer's need in mind
Contractor rig rack
Struggling to find enough space to carry your cargo especially the large ones? Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack is the right answer to your problems. The rack is designed to be used with Bedlocker and Jackrabbit tonneaus which come with Explorer Series Rails, as extra loading space for those items that cannot fit in the truck bed under your tonneau.
Tough aluminum construction
This rig rack is made to last a lifetime. It is constructed using tough aluminum material which is rustproof and will remain in perfect condition for years.
Accommodates up to 1250 lbs of evenly distributed weight
Featuring one of the toughest materials, this rig rack is very sturdy and is capable of accomodating cargo of up to 1250 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Built-in cargo tie downs included
Also included in the package with this Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack, are built-in cargo tie-downs meant to hold your cargo in place whenever you are on the move to ensure they are well secured.
PVC insert on rear crossbar
The PVC insert on the rear crossbar is very useful as it allows for friction-resistant loading of your cargo.
Four work winches
In addition to the tie-downs, the rig rack also comes with four work winches which help keep your cargo even more secure.
Removable rear crossbar
You will get easy time loading and unloading cargo from this Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack, thanks to the removable rear crossbar with adjustable handles, which also help provide front and rear stability.
Utilizes stainless steel fasteners
The rig rack utilizes stainless steel fasteners that offer it stability and keep it well installed. These fasteners are very strong and have very long durability.
No drilling or special tools are required with this rig rack as far as installation is concerned. Simply follow the instructions provided and you will have it mounted in less than an hour.
Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack comes with a 1-year warranty that guarantees it to be free from any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
Made in the USA
Pace Edwards products are proudly made in the USA. They are expertly constructed using state-of-the-art material and technology that are all meant to meet the customer's needs.
C10 Pickup, C1500 Pickup, C20 Pickup, C2500 Pickup, C30 Pickup, C3500 Pickup, Colorado, K10 Pickup, K1500 Pickup, K20 Pickup, K2500 Pickup, K30 Pickup, K3500 Pickup, R10 Pickup, S10 Pickup, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, V10 Pickup
Dakota, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
C1500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Pickup, C2500 Pickup, C35/C3500 Pickup, C3500 Pickup, Canyon, K15/K1500, K1500, K1500 Pickup, K25 Pickup, K25/K2500 Pickup, K2500 Pickup, K35 Pickup, K3500 Pickup, R1500 Pickup, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, Sonoma, V1500 Pickup
B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000
D21 Pickup (Hard Body), Frontier, Titan
1500, 2500, 3500, Dakota
T100, T100 Pickup, Tacoma, Tundra