Parking / Cornering Light Assemblies
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Parking / Cornering Light Assembly?
A Parking / Cornering Light Assembly is a set of lights that are attached to the exterior of a vehicle, usually near the corner of the front or back bumper. These lights help other drivers or pedestrians see the vehicle better when it is stopped or parked.
How do I know if my Parking / Cornering Light Assembly is faulty?
You can tell if your light assembly is faulty if the lights are not working or if the light covers are cracked, broken, or damaged in any way. If you notice any of these issues, it is important to replace the light assembly as soon as possible.
Can a faulty Parking / Cornering Light Assembly cause damage?
Yes, a faulty light assembly can cause damage to the vehicle if it is not replaced. The lights may become dim or not work, which can make the vehicle less visible to other drivers or pedestrians and increase the risk of an accident.
How do I replace a Parking / Cornering Light Assembly?
To replace a Parking / Cornering Light Assembly, you will need to follow these steps:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait 10 minutes to allow the electrical system to reset.
- Locate the old light assembly and remove the screws or nuts that are holding it in place.
- Pull the old light assembly out of the vehicle and disconnect the wiring.
- Connect the wiring to the new light assembly.
- Insert the new light assembly into the vehicle and secure it with the screws or nuts.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.